Choosing a career can be quite a tricky thing. It has to be something that you enjoy doing, something that brings you satisfaction at the end of the day. It also has to be something that will give you good returns, sustaining your livelihood. In this article, we are going to look at some of the advantages of choosing a career in the healthcare industry. We will also take a look at some of the available job opportunities related to True Healthcare Diagnosis, just to give you an example of what to expect.
A Career in Demand
The healthcare industry is an ever-growing industry, and it is in constant need of people to work. There are very many job opportunities in the industry, and it is very hard to go without a job.
Dealing with the lives of people, the healthcare industry is one of the most rewarding industries when it comes to pay. It comes with multiple benefits and facilities, and any employee can live a comfortable life even after paying all the bills. The higher your degree, the higher the pay.
The health industry is full of different career opportunities for those that decide to venture into it. There is something to suit everyone’s interest, whether they want to work in clinics, homes, hospitals, labs, or even directly with the patients.
Free Education and Training
There are many government funded and employer funded scholarships that can easily cover the education costs for your career in the health industry. In order for one to be up to date with the latest technologies, more education is required and most organizations provide training to their employees to help them grow and enhance their skills.
The healthcare field involves mostly healing of sick people, and finding solutions to health problems. This is something that comes with a lot of contentment, making one feel important and satisfied.
Meeting New People
Meeting new people and sharing experiences is something that everyone likes. In the health care field, you will get to meet various new people, including scientists, tech experts, researchers, nurses, medical staff, doctors and patients. This way, you can learn new things such as different cultures.
In the healthcare industry, each day is never the same. You get to meet patients with different needs, making each day exciting and innovative. You may be faced with a different task every day and get to resolve problems and give solutions. Each day, you get to make important decisions through a different experience almost ever.
Promotions and Growths
There are a lot of opportunities of growth and promotion in this field, giving a person the opportunity to move towards other related fields in health care or get promoted.
The field is wide, giving people the option of changing their specialty, whether they are interested in prosthetic or pediatrics or any other field. They can easily switch in between these areas when the opportunity arises.
You get the opportunity to travel
Healthcare is in demand in every corner of the world, and this means that you have the opportunity to travel wherever you want as long as you have the necessary paper work.
True Health Diagnostics Jobs
We are now going to look at the some of the job opportunities that are related to True Health Diagnostics. True Health Diagnostics LLC is a diagnostics company that provides clinical laboratory testing services, diagnosing, managing, and preventing the progression of cardiovascular diseases, genetic disorders, diabetes, and other metabolic conditions. It offers early-stage diagnosis and monitoring services in the areas of cardiovascular disease monitoring, prediabetes and diabetes, pancreatic beta-cell function, genetics/DNA and pharmacogenetics/DNA, stress and inflammation assessment, hormones, and routine tests.
The company also provides personalized and nutrition consulting, such as individualized initial consultation, follow-up consultations, webinars, personalized plans for healthy eating, activity, and stress management, guidance on navigating food allergies and intolerances; and weight management plans. In addition, the company offers laboratory management services to hospitals and hospital systems. True Health Diagnostics LLC was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Frisco, Texas.
Health Unit Coordinator
Peninsula Community Health Services, Soldotna, AK 99669
- Facilitate lab and diagnostic tracking system
- Fills in for Health Unit Coordinators throughout organization
Health System Specialist
Thermo Fisher Scientific, New Jersey, available in 8 locations
- Support IDD’s National Health Economic Strategy and goals by building a dedicated pipeline consisting of Health Systems that are trending.
Medical Laboratory Scientist/Medical Technologist
Fairview Health Services, Minneapolis, MN
- In partnership with the University of Minnesota, Fairview is an academic health system committed to nation-leading research and educating tomorrow’s
UCHealth, Denver, CO
- UCHealth foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. Reviews medical records to determine all appropriate diagnostic issues.
Diabetes Education Specialist
Fairview Health Services, Saint Paul, MN 55114 (Saint Anthony area)
As a Billing and Reimbursement Specialist, the specialist plays an important role in the overall success of the company. Working with the billing tool provider, they will drive payment for Fairview Health services, and by partnering with colleagues in Finance and Client Services. The candidate will facilitate optimized billing processes and operations that are aligned with Guardant Health’s mission and values.
They’ll be responsible for tracking, reporting and addressing complex outstanding claims, work to troubleshoot EOBs, appeal non-covered and low pay claims, follow-up on claims, and drive positive coverage determinations through external appeals. The candidate will also manage documentation for appropriate payer communication, correspondence, and insurance claim research.
Food / Health & Personal Care Business Strategic Account Manager
bioMerieux, Chicago, IL
Reporting directly to Business Head VP, the Strategic Account Manager is the main point-of-collaboration for adding value to the buyer-seller relationship. He/she is the primary person focused on developing the relationship strategy that will earn the best risk-adjusted returns for both the customer and the supplier. The SAM is seen as a key resource by both parties, empowered and able to perform this role and who will drive the expected value throughout implementation.
To establish and develop long term relationships with strategic accounts in order to sustainably achieve high performance in terms of customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability your main accountabilities will be:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key stakeholders in assigned customer accounts (strategic and global key)
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Develop five-year ambition in coordination with the regional sales organizations formalized by an Account Card
- Proactively lead a joint bioMérieux-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for one and a three-year period.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume
- Lead, mobilize and align multifunctional, multicultural bioMérieux teams including account managers, support, service, supply chain, quality, R&D, finance in order to meet account performance objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Lead solution development efforts, generate initiatives and implement processes that best address our strategic and key customer needs, through coordinating the involvement of all necessary bioMerieux resources.
Studies-Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum ten years of strategic sales experience in a business-to-business sales environment.
- Proven experience and track record in managing complex projects and cross functional resources in a matrixed environment.
Soft skills and behaviors:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Understanding of sales performance metrics. Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Budget management, financial projection skills
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude. Ability to address customer requests in a timely manner.
Medical Director (Home or Office Based)
PRA Health Sciences
- Provides medical expertise on clinical drug development throughout life-cycle of compound
- Provides benefit/risk evaluations and drug safety expertise for drugs, diagnostics, and devices in development and during market authorization
- Provides benefit/risk evaluations and drug safety expertise for marketed drugs, diagnostics, and devices
- Supports generation of publications and expert reports
- Supports business development (BD)
Radiologic Technologist-Flex Work Force
Fairview Health Services, Minnesota
To be successful the Technologist provides services to patients and physicians through the creation of high quality diagnostic imaging, provides quality age-appropriate patient care according to established standards of practice, works collaboratively with all members of the health care team
The Radiologic Technologist must be able to:
- Maintain patient care
- Ensure patient data integrity
- Participate as an active team member
- Correctly operate equipment according to accepted standards and guidelines
- Will work between the clinics in the Northern region.
This X-ray Technologist position supports the Flex Workforce. Flex workforce employees regularly travel to multiple clinics to fill open shifts and “regular” travel is defined as the expectation to be available to travel 100% at any time to different locations based on the business needs. The length of the assignment at a location will vary based on need (i.e. 1 day for ill call or an extended period of time), which includes the expectation to travel to more than one clinic during the day at a moment’s notice. The nature of travel expectations (100%) and schedule expectations (unpredictable) provide a clear distinction between flex workforce employees and the expectations for travel (none or occasionally) and schedules (predictable) for other employees. Flex Workforce employees receive a pay incentive in addition to the hourly rate of pay.
Coder Professional Coding
UCHealth, Colorado Springs, CO
This is a full-time, hourly position on the UCHealth Medical Group Professional Coding team. You may be based in Denver, Loveland or Colorado Springs, Colorado. Assigns codes to medical diagnoses and procedures using appropriate coding classifications for assigned areas/record types.
- Reviews medical records to determine all appropriate diagnostic and procedural code assignments using the appropriate classifications systems.
- Assigns charges for applicable clinics/departments as appropriate.
- Communication with department manager/supervisor on coding, compliance and documentation issues.
- Seeks clarification from healthcare providers or other designated resources to ensure accurate and complete coding. Enhances coding knowledge and skills with continuing education activities and by reviewing pertinent literature.
The healthcare industry is rich with all sorts of exciting jobs for those that would like to join. It gets even better when you’re hired by exciting companies like True Health Diagnosis.